Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Isis a.k.a. Miss New Pussy

ANTM's cycle 11 transgender person, Isis King made her second appearance on the Tyra Banks Show yesterday but this time post-op. This was Tyra's gift to her so, Tyra literally paid for the pussy. Tyra also treated Isis to a swimsuit photo shoot. I have to be honest I was staring so hard at her new puss just to see if it looked abnormal or something.

Not only did home girl get a new monkey, she has a cute man and he proposed. Mmhhh, it's something about new THANGS being praised over old THANGS. I've had a puss for many many years but a bitch ain't even have a valentine's:_(
I may have my puss medically turned into a penis them switched back to a puss. We'll see how many proposals a girl gets after that.
Seriously, I want to send a shout out to Isis, I am happy for her. I can just see ol' girl sashaying around her living room blasting Plies' "Ms. Pretty Pussy".
WORK!

1 comment: