Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mike Epps Might Murder Someone...


Those are his words not mine. He recently sat down with Blackvoices.com and talked about his role in "Next Day Air" as well as life in general.
KW: Are you ever afraid?
ME: Yes I am, I do have fears. One of my biggest fears is killing somebody out here for [expletive]-ing with me. I mean literally, for real, because there’s a thin line when you’re a comedian and you want people to take you seriously. I get a lot of people trying to take advantage of me because of my kindness. So, I’m either real nice to you, or I want to cut your head off. There’s no in between with me. I’ve got to find a happy medium, but I haven’t found it yet.

To read the full interview go to: http://www.blacknews.com/news/mike_epps_next_day_air_interview101.shtml

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment