Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Shows


Diddy's new show "Making his Band" is starting tomorrow night on MTV guys and it should be a blast. I know you saw the previews, they have me already.


The Real Housewives of Atlanta came back around this time with a new addition, Kandi Buress. Formally of the group Xscape, Kandi was supposed be on Tiny & Toya with Lyfe Jennings ex-fiance. I hear that NeNe and Kandi don't hit it off too well. Show Starts July 30th on Bravo.



I'm a little excited about this new show "Rising Icons" premiering on BET tomorrow night at 10:30. Some of the newer artist that have already made their mark on the industry will be showcased. I'm really looking forward to Chrisette Michelle, Keri Hilson and Melanie Fiona.

*BTW* Me and my partner came to the conclusion that Wale is cute, but then again he's not! Do you get it?



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment