Friday, August 7, 2009

Get That $$$ Chica!!!!


There's a new face in the CoverGirl family and it’s none other than Latin A-lister and "Heroes" actress Dania Ramirez. She is the latest talent, which includes Rihanna, Drew Barrymore, Queen Latifah and Ellen DeGeneres tapped by the beauty brand.

Ramirez, best known for her role as Maya on "Heroes," joked that while the deal just happened, "it's been in the works my whole life. I've always dreamed of being a CoverGirl."

The Dominic Repbulic-born actress tells PEOPLE that she’s especially excited about becoming a CoverGirl spokesmodel because, “I’m bringing my story, a story of struggle and hard work. Not speaking the language [when I got to America] and trying to figure out my definition of beauty, you learn to recognize the beauty in all of us. It takes a strong person to get where I’ve got.”

Ramirez’ favorite CoverGirl product is Outlast Lipstain. “If I could walk around telling people how great it is, I would!” she enthuses. “It adds color to your lips and lasts so long, but doesn’t make [your lips] sticky.”

She is set to appear in print and TV ads starting in January.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment