Monday, August 31, 2009

WTF: Crying Blood????

Hopped off the bus like bitch waddup lol ya' girl's back. Anywho, although jet lagged (wateva) I couldn't pass up posting this story. Ol' boy named Calvino Inman(15 years-old) from Tennessee has bleeding eyes. Uuucccckkkkssss!!!!

He says it happens at least three times a day, and can last from a few minutes to up to an hour. “Sometimes, I can feel it coming up, like a tear. I feel my eyes watering,” he says. “Sometimes, it will burn as it comes out.” His mother, Tammy Mynatt says she's desperate to find treatment for her son.

Well, Calvin we ladies have been dealing with the blood flow out of bizarre areas since the begin of time. So, I suggest you tie a couple pads around your eyes and pop a Midol and DEAL WITH IT!!!!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment