Monday, September 28, 2009

Divorce News

So Ms Keys apparently pissed Mashonda off this weekend and Mashonda decided to take it to the tweets. Tsk tsk tsk, when will they keep their business just that, their business but as long as it's out for us to know I'm on it. Please read and tell me what you think!




I think it was done in great taste and i really don't see the problem with the way she addressed her. I thought so much more of AK but I guess at the end of the day shes still human just like us. I commend Mashonda for being a superwoman. Go Girl! I got ya back.

*BTW* Earlier in the month i posted some pictures of Kelis and Nas attending some events after they bitter tweet divorce, they are still on that same path but i guess their trying to keep it cool for baby Knight.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment